- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Natural medicine for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Effeks Tribulus on the basis of creeping Yakortsy has a general tonic effect and stimulates some functions of the reproductive system. In men, it restores and improves sexual libido, lengthens the time of erection. Stimulates spermatogenesis, increasing the number of spermatozoa and their mobility.
Tribulus living in folk medicine has been used for thousands of years in China, India, Sudan, Pakistan and other countries for various diseases. In recent decades, this plant has increasingly attracted the attention of pharmacologists from different countries. The conducted clinical studies of various substances from the Ikorians confirm the numerous medicinal properties of this plant known in traditional medicine 2.
In traditional Chinese medicine, the Anglets were on the list of the best medicinal plants of the ancient pharmaceutical monograph "Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing."
Effex Tribulus based on creeping Yakorites is used for:
- erectile dysfunction, including accompanied by a decrease in libido;
- male infertility;
- dyslipidemia to reduce total cholesterol.
Composition per pill
Active ingredient: yakortsev creeping grass extract dry (35 ÷ 45: 1, extractant ethyl alcohol 70%) with the content of the amount of furostanol saponins in terms of protodioscin and dry matter 45% - 250.0 mg.
Auxiliary components: lactose - 228.0 mg, potato starch - 55.2 mg, microcrystalline cellulose - 50.8 mg, povidone K17 - 39.1 mg, crospovidone - 34.5 mg, talc - 20.7 mg, silicon dioxide colloid - 6.9 mg, calcium stearate - 4.8 mg. Auxiliary components of the shell: hypromellose (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose) - 15.17 mg, macrogol-400 (polyethylene glycol 400) - 4.55 mg, iron dye red oxide - 2.12 mg, titanium dioxide - 1.52 mg, polysorbate-80 - 0 , 76 mg, iron dye black oxide - 0.58 mg, talc - 0.30 mg.
Tribulus extract is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Tribestan is recommended to take 1-2 pills 3 times / day with meals. The duration of treatment and the need for repeated courses of therapy are determined depending on the clinical condition of the patient and the effectiveness of the treatment.
From the digestive system: nausea. It should reduce the dose or temporarily (for 2-3 days) to stop taking the drug.
Other: allergic reactions.
Hypersensitivity to the drug, pregnancy; lactation; age up to 18 years.
The combined use of Tribestan with drugs that stimulate ovulation in women, leads to a mutual enhancement of effects.
- Brand name: Effex Tribulus
- Active ingredient: Yakortsev creeping grass extras
- Dosage form: pills, film coated, 250 mg
- Manufacturer: Evalar
Studies and clinical trials of Tribulus extract (Click to expand)
- Thereapeutic response of Tribulus terrestris (gokhru) aqueous extract on hyperoxaluria in male adult rats
- The Analgesic Effect of Tribulus terrestris Extract and Comparison of Gastric Ulcerogenicity of the Extract with Indomethacine in Animal Experiments
- Aqueous extract of Tribulus terrestris Linn induces cell growth arrest and apoptosis by down-regulating NF-κB signaling in liver cancer cells
- Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats
- Influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on lipid profile and endothelial structure in developing atherosclerotic lesions in the aorta of rabbits on a high-cholesterol diet
- Synthesis, characterization and catalytic activity of silver nanoparticles using Tribulus terrestris leaf extract
- Comparative antiadhesive properties of crude extract and phenolic fraction isolated from aerial parts of Tribulus pterocarpus during severe hyperhomocysteinemia
- Chromatographic finger print analysis of anti–inflammatory active extract fractions of aerial parts of Tribulus terrestris by HPTLC technique
- Effect of aqueous extract of Tribulus terrestris on oxalate-induced oxidative stress in rats
- Protective effect of hydroalcoholic extract of tribulus terrestris on cisplatin induced renal tissue damage in male mice
- Tribulus terrestris leaf extract assisted green synthesis and gas sensing properties of Ag-coated ZnO nanoparticles
- Effects of adding aqueous extract of Tribulus terrestris to diet on productive performance, egg quality characteristics, and blood biochemical parameters of laying hens reared under low ambient temperature (6.8 ± 3 °C)
- Efficacy of the Hydroalcoholic Extract of Tribulus terrestris on the Serum Glucose and Lipid Profile of Women With Diabetes Mellitus: A Double-Blind Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial