- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Levomethyl has anti-inflammatory (dehydrating) and antimicrobial action, is active against gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms (staphylococcus, pseudomonas and intestinal sticks). Easily penetrates deep into tissues without damaging biological membranes, stimulates regeneration processes. In the presence of pus and necrotic masses, the antibacterial effect is maintained.
Purulent wounds (including infected with mixed microflora) in the first (purulent-necrotic) phase of the wound process.
100 g contains chloramphenicol 0.75 g, methyluracil 4 g.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Levomethyl is used topically. The drug is impregnated with sterile gauze wipes, which loosely fill the wound. You can enter into the purulent cavity through the catheter (drainage tube) with a syringe. In this case, the ointment is preheated to 35-36 ° C. Dressings are made daily, until the wound is completely cleansed of purulent-necrotic masses.
Allergic reactions (skin rash).
- Brand name: Levomethyl
- Active ingredient: Dioxomethyltetrahydropirimidine, chloramphenicol
- Dosage form: Ointment for external use.
- Manufacturer: Green Dubrava
- Country of Origin: Russia