Unienzyme c MPS
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Unienzyme with MPS is a digestive enzyme preparation with a component that reduces flatulence.
Papain and fungal diastasis are digestive enzymes that facilitate the digestion and absorption in the body of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Simethicone hinders the formation and contributes to the destruction of gas bubbles, facilitates the excretion of gases from the intestine, thereby reducing bloating, nausea, pain and discomfort caused by flatulence.
Activated charcoal adsorbs gases and toxins produced during digestive disorders.
Nicotinamide (vitamin PP) normalizes the motility of the gastrointestinal tract. To cope with the feeling of hunger, but it is also easy to suppress the desire to eat sweets.
- Pathological conditions involving a violation of the exocrine pancreatic function: chronic pancreatitis, pancreathectomy, condition after irradiation (as part of complex therapy).
- Flatulence, incl. in the postoperative period.
- Dyspepsia due to unusual food or overeating.
1 tablet contains:
Active substances: fungal diastasis 20 mg, papain 30 mg, simethicone 50 mg, Activated charcoal 75 mg, nicotinamide 25 mg;
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose, acacia powder, calcium phosphate, gelatin, talc, magnesium stearate, sodium carmellose, shellac, sucrose, titanium dioxide, castor oil, calcium carbonate, wood charcoal, sodium benzoate, wax, carnauba wax.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside 1 tablet 1-2 times a day after meals.
Maybe: allergic reactions, reddening of the skin (especially the face and neck).
- acute pancreatitis;
- acute diseases of the digestive tract;
- hypersensitivity to components of Unienzyme with MPS.
Pregnancy and Lactation
During periods of pregnancy and breastfeeding, the drug should be used with caution, under the supervision of a physician.
- Brand name: Unienzyme with MPS
- Active ingredient: Fungal diastasis, papain, simetico, ug.aktiv, nicotinamide
- Dosage form: Coated pills
- Manufacturer: Unichem Laboratories Ltd
- Country of Origin: India