- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Eucalyptus spherical extract
It is used as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. It shows strong bactericidal properties against gram-positive, gram-negative microorganisms, detrimental effect on fungi and protozoa, and also has an analgesic effect, has immunomodulatory effects, strengthens the body's natural defense and fights viruses (herpes, furunculosis, influenza).
Pale Echinacea Extract
Immunomodulator of plant origin
Participates in many redox processes in the body. The daily need for an adult vitamin is 70-100 mg.
It is an effective means of preventing oral diseases.
Extract of pale echinacea roots - 0.040 g, eucalyptus leaves extract - 0.025 g, ascorbic acid - 0.025 g.
Auxiliary components are fructose, magnesium stearate or calcium stearate.
Weight 1 tablet - 0.8 g. The carbohydrate content is 90.75 g / 100 g. The energy value is 363 kcal / 100 g.
Chlorophyllipt is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Chlorophyllipt||Experimental plant GNTsLS||Russia||pills|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Adults on 1 tablet dissolve in the mouth 3-4 times a day. Reception duration - 7 days. Possible re-admission during the year.
- individual intolerance of components, hypersensitivity.
- pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Brand name: Chlorophyllipt
- Active ingredient: Eucalyptus Leaf Extract
- Dosage form: Pills
- Manufacturer: Experimental plant GNTsLS
- Country of Origin: Russia