- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
NOBEN improves metabolic processes in the brain by activating the synthesis of glucose and ATP, improving blood supply and oxygenation of brain tissues, and promotes the elimination of lactates. Being an antioxidant, it slows down lipid peroxidation and thus protects the membranes of neurons and mitochondria from damage.
It has nootropic properties with a psychostimulant effect and a neuroprotective effect. From the first days of taking the drug manifested antiasthenic, psychostimulating and antidepressant effects. Nootropic and mnemotropic effects are observed after 20-25 days of treatment.
Rapidly absorbed in the digestive tract, the peak concentration in the blood is reached after 4 hours. T1/2 is about 18 hours. Easily penetrates the BBB in significant quantities and is distributed in the brain tissue. There is no cumulation, even with prolonged use. Metabolized in the liver, excreted in the urine and fecal masses.
Various manifestations of cerebrovascular insufficiency (psychoorganic syndrome) caused by cerebral circulation disorders and age-related involutional changes in the brain; cerebroasthenic disorders of vascular, traumatic, psychogenic (neurasthenia) and combined etiology, manifested in the form of: impaired memory and / or attention, reduced intellectual productivity and general activity, emotional instability, asthenic, asteno-depressive and moderately depressed states, headache, dizziness, noise in the ears.
Active ingredient: 30 mg idebenone
excipients: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, potato starch, low molecular weight povidone, magnesium stearate.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
For oral use. 1 capsule (30 mg) 2 - 3 times a day after meals, the last dose - until 17h. The duration of the course of therapy is 1.5 - 2 months, depending on the severity of the symptoms, 2 - 3 courses per year are conducted.
Allergic reactions, sleep disturbance, mental agitation, headache, dyspepsia.
Individual intolerance to Noben, severe renal failure. With caution - pregnancy and lactation.
Influence on ability to drive a car or other mechanisms. It is impossible to accept during work for drivers of transport and for persons whose profession requires a quick mental and motor response, since study of the effect of the drug on persons driving a car or performing work requiring psychomotor speed of reactions was not conducted.
Symptoms: increased severity of side effects.
Treatment: gastric lavage, reception of Activated charcoal, symptomatic therapy.
- Brand name: Noben
- Active ingredient: Idebenone
- Dosage form: Capsules
- Manufacturer: Binnopharm
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Efficacy and safety of idebenone in the long-term treatment of Alzheimer's Disease: a double-blind, placebo controlled multicentre study
- Beneficial effects of idebenone on memory impairment in rats
- Tolerability and improved protective action of idebenone-loaded pegylated liposomes on ethanol-induced injury in primary cortical astrocytes
- A controlled trial of idebenone in Huntington's disease
- Enhancement of nitroxide-reducing activity in rats after chronic administration of vitamin E, vitamin C, and idebenone examined by an in Vivo electron spin resonance technique
- Determination of idebenone in rat serum and brain by high-performance liquid chromatography using platinum catalyst reduction and electrochemical detection
- Synthesis and characterization of mitoQ and idebenone analogues as mediators of oxygen consumption in mitochondria
- Biochemical study of idebenone effect on mitochondrial metabolism of yeast
- Safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of idebenone in a dose-escalation trial in patients with Friedreich's ataxia
- A calorimetric evaluation of the interaction of amphiphilic prodrugs of idebenone with a biomembrane model
- c-fos and c-jun mRNA expression in a pig liver model of ischemia/reperfusion: effect of extended cold storage and the antioxidant idebenone
- Suppression of Leukocyte-Enhanced Cold Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury of Liver Endothelium with the Benzoquinone Antioxidant Idebenone
- Monitoring of idebenone treatment in patients with Friedreich's ataxia by high-pressure liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection
- Idebenone induces oxygen consumption rate modifications in aged rat brain mitochondria
- Changes in oxidative stress in the rat brain during post-cardiac arrest reperfusion, and the effect of treatment with the free radical scavenger idebenone
- A calorimetric study on the idebenone–phospholipid membrane interaction
- Protective effects of idebenone and α-tocopherol on β-amyloid-(1–42)-induced learning and memory deficits in rats: implication of oxidative stress in β-amyloid-induced neurotoxicity in vivo
- Preparation and physico-chemical study of inclusion complexes between idebenone and modifiedβ-cyclodextrins
- Comparison of the effects of bifemelane hydrochloride, idebenone and indeloxazine hydrochloride on ischemia-induced changes in brain monoamines and their metabolites in gerbils
- Idebenone protects hippocampal neurons against amyloid β-peptide-induced neurotoxicity in rat primary cultures
- Idebenone inhibition of glutamate release from rat cerebral cortex nerve endings by suppression of voltage-dependent calcium influx and protein kinase A
- Pharmacokinetics and metabolism of idebenone in healthy male subjects
- Plasma concentrations and pharmacokinetics of idebenone and its metabolites following single and repeated doses in young patients with mitochondrial encephalomyopathy
- Idebenone: An emerging therapy for Friedreich ataxia