- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
SERMION - alpha-adrenoblokiruyuschee; vasodilating; improving blood supply to the brain; cerebrovasmodilating
- Cerebral atherosclerosis;
- thrombosis and embolism of cerebral vessels;
- transient disorders of cerebral circulation according to ischemic type; obliterating endarteritis;
- Raynaud's syndrome;
- hypertensive crisis (parenteral administration of the drug, as an aid);
- arterial hypertension (in combination therapy).
1 bottle contains:
Active ingredient: Nicergoline;
Excipients: lactose monohydrate; wine acid
Nicergoline is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside the drug is prescribed for 5-10 mg 3 times / day with the same intervals between doses for a long period of time. To improve the absorption of the drug should be taken in between meals.
In some cases, it is advisable to start treatment with parenteral administration of the drug (Sermion por.liof.d / in. 4 mg fl. 4 ml [with p-lem] pack. 4 Pfizer) with the subsequent transition to oral administration during the period of maintenance therapy.
Since the cardiovascular system: rarely - a sensation of heat and flushing of the face.
From the side of the central nervous system: rarely - drowsiness, insomnia.
From the digestive system: rarely mild gastric disturbances.
- Acute bleeding;
- acute myocardial infarction;
- orthostatic hypotension;
- hypersensitivity to Nicergoline.
With simultaneous use Sermion can potentiate the action of antihypertensive drugs.
Pregnancy and Lactation
In pregnancy, the drug is prescribed only under strict indications. In experimental studies revealed no teratogenic action of Nicergoline.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and other mechanisms that require high concentration of attention
Sermion improves concentration. The effect of the drug on the ability to drive and work with mechanisms has never been studied. Nevertheless, taking into account the disease for which the drug is prescribed, it is recommended to exercise caution when driving or working with mechanisms.
Currently not a single case of overdose is described.
- Active ingredient: Nicergoline
- Synthesis of [17-14C] nicergoline
- Determination of 10α-methoxy-9,10-dihydrolysergol, a nicergoline metabolite, in human urine by high performance liquid chromatography
- Comparison of the effects of vinpocetine, vincamine, and nicergoline on the normal and hypoxia-damaged learning process in spontaneously hypertensive rats
- Synthesis of tritium labelled metergoline, nicergoline, 1-demethylnicergoline and of 3H, 14C double labelled nicergoline
- Characterization of nicergoline polymorphs crystallized in several organic solvents
- Drug—protein conjugates: Haptenation of 1-methyl-10α-methoxydihydrolysergol and 5-bromonicotinic acid to albumin for the production of epitope-specific monoclonal antibodies against nicergoline
- Assay of nicergoline and three metabolites in human plasma and urine by high-performance liquid chromatography—atmospheric pressure ionization mass spectrometry
- The thermodynamic dissociation constants of haemanthamine, lisuride, metergoline and nicergoline by the regression analysis of spectrophotometric data
- NICERGOLINE IN THE TREATMENT OF DIZZINESS IN ELDERLY PATIENTS. A REVIEW
- An efficient separation and method development for the quantifying of two basic impurities of Nicergoline by reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography using ion-pairing counter ions
- Liquid chromatography of semisynthetic ergot preparations : I. Nicergoline
- Immunoassays for the detection of nicergoline and its metabolites in human plasma
- First derivative ratio spectrophotometric, HPTLC-densitometric, and HPLC determination of nicergoline in presence of its hydrolysis—induced degradation product
- Involvement of CYP2D6 but not CYP2C19 in nicergoline metabolism in humans
- A 24-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicentre pilot study of the efficacy and safety of nicergoline 60 mg per day in elderly hypertensive patients with leukoaraiosis
- Radioimmunoassay of nicergoline in biological material
- Symptomatic treatment of benign prostatic obstruction with Nicergoline: A placebo controlled clinical study and urodynamic evaluation
- The effect of nicergoline on the lower urinary tract muscle
- Potentiation by adrenaline of human platelet activation and the inhibition by the alpha-adrenergic antagonist nicergoline of platelet adhesion, secretion and aggregation
- Nicergoline in senile dementia of alzheimer type and multi-infarct dementia: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical and EEG/ERP mapping study
- Brain protection of nicergoline against hypoxia: EEG brain mapping and psychometry
- Preconcentration and Voltammetric Study of Nicergoline at a Carbon Paste Electrode
- Physicochemical characterization of nicergoline and cabergoline in its amorphous state
- Synthesis of [1-11C]octanoic acid, [11C]raclopride and [11C]nicergoline with a general-purpose automated synthesis apparatus of 11C-labeled radiopharmaceuticals