- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
SERMION - alpha-adrenoblokiruyuschee; vasodilating; improving blood supply to the brain; cerebrovasmodilating
- Cerebral atherosclerosis;
- thrombosis and embolism of cerebral vessels;
- transient disorders of cerebral circulation according to ischemic type; obliterating endarteritis;
- Raynaud's syndrome;
- hypertensive crisis (parenteral administration of the drug, as an aid);
- arterial hypertension (in combination therapy).
1 bottle contains:
Active ingredient: Nicergoline;
Excipients: lactose monohydrate; wine acid
Nicergoline is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times a day, dissolve under the tongue 30 minutes before meals or 1 hour after a meal. The course of treatment: 2-3 weeks. Increasing the duration and repeated courses of treatment is possible after consultation with the doctor.
Children from 3 years old can use the drug as prescribed and under the supervision of a physician.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Children's age up to 3 years.
The prescription of complex homeopathic medicines does not preclude the use of other medicines used in this disease.
Pregnancy and Lactation
During pregnancy and lactation, the drug can be used only after prior consultation with a doctor.
When taking homeopathic medicines, symptoms may temporarily worsen (primary worsening). In this case, you should stop taking the drug and contact your doctor.
If you experience side effects that are not described in the instructions for medical use, you should inform your doctor.
- Brand name: Nervoheel®
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Pills.
- Manufacturer: Heel
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Synthesis of [17-14C] nicergoline
- Determination of 10α-methoxy-9,10-dihydrolysergol, a nicergoline metabolite, in human urine by high performance liquid chromatography
- Comparison of the effects of vinpocetine, vincamine, and nicergoline on the normal and hypoxia-damaged learning process in spontaneously hypertensive rats
- Synthesis of tritium labelled metergoline, nicergoline, 1-demethylnicergoline and of 3H, 14C double labelled nicergoline
- Characterization of nicergoline polymorphs crystallized in several organic solvents
- Drug—protein conjugates: Haptenation of 1-methyl-10α-methoxydihydrolysergol and 5-bromonicotinic acid to albumin for the production of epitope-specific monoclonal antibodies against nicergoline
- Assay of nicergoline and three metabolites in human plasma and urine by high-performance liquid chromatography—atmospheric pressure ionization mass spectrometry
- The thermodynamic dissociation constants of haemanthamine, lisuride, metergoline and nicergoline by the regression analysis of spectrophotometric data
- NICERGOLINE IN THE TREATMENT OF DIZZINESS IN ELDERLY PATIENTS. A REVIEW
- An efficient separation and method development for the quantifying of two basic impurities of Nicergoline by reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography using ion-pairing counter ions
- Liquid chromatography of semisynthetic ergot preparations : I. Nicergoline
- Immunoassays for the detection of nicergoline and its metabolites in human plasma
- First derivative ratio spectrophotometric, HPTLC-densitometric, and HPLC determination of nicergoline in presence of its hydrolysis—induced degradation product
- Involvement of CYP2D6 but not CYP2C19 in nicergoline metabolism in humans
- A 24-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicentre pilot study of the efficacy and safety of nicergoline 60 mg per day in elderly hypertensive patients with leukoaraiosis
- Radioimmunoassay of nicergoline in biological material
- Symptomatic treatment of benign prostatic obstruction with Nicergoline: A placebo controlled clinical study and urodynamic evaluation
- The effect of nicergoline on the lower urinary tract muscle
- Potentiation by adrenaline of human platelet activation and the inhibition by the alpha-adrenergic antagonist nicergoline of platelet adhesion, secretion and aggregation
- Nicergoline in senile dementia of alzheimer type and multi-infarct dementia: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical and EEG/ERP mapping study
- Brain protection of nicergoline against hypoxia: EEG brain mapping and psychometry
- Preconcentration and Voltammetric Study of Nicergoline at a Carbon Paste Electrode
- Physicochemical characterization of nicergoline and cabergoline in its amorphous state
- Synthesis of [1-11C]octanoic acid, [11C]raclopride and [11C]nicergoline with a general-purpose automated synthesis apparatus of 11C-labeled radiopharmaceuticals