- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Xeomin acts selectively on peripheral cholinergic nerve endings, inhibiting the release of acetylcholine. The introduction into the cholinergic nerve endings occurs in three stages: the binding of the molecule to the external components of the membrane, the internalization of the toxin by endocytosis and the translocation of the endopeptidase domain of the toxin from the endosome to the cytosol. In the cytosol, the endopeptidase domain of the toxin molecule selectively cleaves SNAP-25, an important protein component of the mechanism controlling the membrane movement of the exo-vesicles, thus stopping the release of acetylcholine. The end effect is relaxation of the injected muscle.
The action of the drug begins within four to seven days after the injection. The effect of each procedure usually lasts three to four months, although it can last much longer or less.
Blepharospasm, idiopathic cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis) of predominantly rotational form, hand spasticity after stroke, hyperkinetic folds (mimic wrinkles) of the face.
1 bottle contains:
active substance: botulinum toxin type A 50 U, sucrose 4.7 mg, human serum albumin 1.0 mg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Xefocam® pills are taken orally, before eating, with a glass of water.
In moderate and severe pain syndrome: the recommended dose is 8-16 mg / day, divided into 2-3 doses; The maximum daily dose is 16 mg.
In inflammatory and degenerative rheumatic diseases: the recommended initial dose is 12 mg; The standard dose is 8–16 mg / day, depending on the patient’s condition.
The duration of therapy depends on the nature and course of the disease.
On the part of the digestive tract and liver: abdominal pain, diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting; in rare cases - flatulence, dry mouth, gastritis, esophagitis, the formation of peptic ulcers and / or bleeding in the digestive tract (including rectal), stomatitis, glossitis, colitis, dysphagia, hepatitis, pancreatitis, abnormal liver function.
Allergic reactions: skin rashes, hypersensitivity reactions accompanied by shortness of breath, tachycardia, bronchospasm, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, exfoliative dermatitis, angiitis, fever, allergic rhinitis, lymphadenopathy.
On the part of the central nervous system: rarely - dizziness, headache, drowsiness, state of excitement, sleep disturbances, tinnitus, hearing loss, dysarthria, hallucinations, migraine, peripheral neuropathy, syncopal conditions, aseptic meningitis.
From the senses: blurred vision, conjunctivitis.
On the part of peripheral blood and coagulation system: rarely - leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
On the part of metabolism: rarely - increased sweating, chills, changes in body weight.
Since the cardiovascular system: rarely - arterial hypertension, tachycardia, peripheral edema.
From the urinary system: rarely - dysuria, in some cases - glomerulonephritis, papillary necrosis and nephrotic syndrome with the transition to acute renal failure, interstitial nephritis, crystalluria, polyuria.
- Known hypersensitivity / allergy to lornoxicam or one of the components of Xefocam;
- indications in history of hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs;
- hemorrhagic diathesis or bleeding disorders, as well as surgeries associated with the risk of bleeding or incomplete hemostasis;
- peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the acute phase;
- nonspecific ulcerative colitis;
- severe liver dysfunction;
- moderate or severe renal dysfunction (serum creatinine level> 300 mcmol / l);
- hypovolemia or dehydration;
- confirmed or suspected brain haemorrhage;
- bronchial asthma;
- heart failure;
- hearing loss;
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- breastfeeding period;
- children's age up to 18 years.
- arterial hypertension;
Reduces the effectiveness of uricosuric drugs, enhances the effect of anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, fibrinolytics, side effects of MKS and GCS, estrogens; reduces the effect of antihypertensive drugs and diuretics; enhances the hypoglycemic effect of sulfonylurea derivatives. Increases blood concentration of drugs Li +, methotrexate. Reduces renal clearance of digoxin. Cimetidine increases the plasma concentration of lornoxicam. Antacids and colestyramine reduce absorption. Myelotoxic drugs increase the hematotoxicity of the drug.
During the period of treatment, it is necessary to monitor the state of the gastrointestinal tract in order to prevent ulcerative effects or gastrointestinal bleeding. The simultaneous administration of omeprazole or H2-histamine receptor blockers, synthetic analogs of Pg (misoprostol), can reduce the risk of ulcerogenic action. During treatment, control of the peripheral blood pattern and the functional state of the liver and kidneys is necessary.In patients with renal insufficiency (plasma creatinine concentration of 150-300 mcmol / l), correction of the dosing regimen and regular monitoring of renal function are required. If necessary, determine the 17-ketosteroids drug should be canceled 48 hours before the study. Delays in the body Na +, K +, Li + and water, which can worsen the course of arterial hypertension and HF, and in those taking Li + drugs, increase the severity of side effects of Li + salts. Elderly patients, as well as arterial hypertension, require regular monitoring of blood pressure. During the period of treatment, care must be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in other potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration and psychomotor speed.
Symptoms: increased side effects from the central nervous system and the digestive system, acute renal failure.
Treatment: gastric lavage, Activated charcoal, symptomatic therapy. Dialysis is ineffective.
- Brand name: Xefocam®
- Active ingredient: Lornoxicam
- Dosage form: pills, coated.
- Manufacturer: Takeda GmbH
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Efficacy and safety of incobotulinumtoxinA (NT 201, Xeomin) in the treatment of blepharospasm—A randomized trial
- Measuring the potency labelling of onabotulinumtoxinA (Botox®) and incobotulinumtoxinA (Xeomin®) in an LD50 assay
- Routine use of Xeomin® in patients previously treated with Botox®: long term results
- Xeomin® in the treatment of cervical dystonia
- Xeomin®: an innovative new botulinum toxin type A
- Clinical efficacy and tolerability of Xeomin® in the treatment of blepharospasm
- Five-year experience with incobotulinumtoxinA (Xeomin®): the first botulinum toxin drug free of complexing proteins
- Editorial comment on ‘5 year experience with incobotulinumtoxinA (Xeomin®) the first botulinum toxin drug free of complexing proteins’
- A guide to dosing in the treatment of cervical dystonia and blepharospasm with Xeomin®: A new botulinum neurotoxin A
- Xeomin® displays lower potency and is neutralized by anti-BOTOX® antibodies
- Equivalent potency of Xeomin® and BOTOX®
- Xeomin® is free from complexing proteins
- Xeomin® is stable without refrigeration: Complexing proteins are not required for stability of botulinum neurotoxin type A preparations
- Secondary cleavage of a fluorescently labeled SNAP-25 substrate by Xeomin® drug product
- Clinical safety of NT 201 (Xeomin®): A meta-analysis
- Efficacy of NT 201 (Xeomin®) in focal dystonia
- High doses of NT 201 (xeomin®) do not alter gastro-intestinal motility
- Xeomin is free from complexing proteins
- P25.2 A preliminary assessment of the benefits of the addition of botulinum toxin A free of complexing proteins (Xeomin®) to a conventional therapy program on the function of people with longstanding stroke
- A novel BTX-formula with minimized protein envelope complex (Xeomin) in the treatment of patients with cervical dystonia and secondary response failure
- PND12 THE COST-EFFECTIVENESS OF XEOMIN® IN CERVICAL DYSTONIA AND BLEPHAROSPASM IN SWEDEN
- Efficacy and safety of incobotulinumtoxinA (NT 201, XEOMIN®, botulinum neurotoxin type A, without accessory proteins) in patients with cervical dystonia
- Poster 129 Sustained Efficacy With IncobotulinumtoxinA (XEOMIN; botulinum neurotoxin type A, free from accessory proteins) for up to 89 Weeks in Upper Limb Poststroke Spasticity
- Poster 130 Sustained Efficacy of IncobotulinumtoxinA (XEOMIN; botulinum neurotoxin type A, free from accessory proteins) in Cervical Dystonia Demonstrated by Investigator- and Patient-rated Outcomes