Human immunoglobulin normal IgG, IgA, IgM
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
KIP Immunoglobulin complex preparation increases specific immunity, increases the content of immunoglobulins and antibodies to enterobacteria (shigella, salmonella, escherichia, etc.).
Acute intestinal infections, dysbacteriosis (after exposure to radiation, chemotherapy), prevention of infectious diseases in persons with acquired immunodeficiency, immunocorrective therapy in children during the first years of life (premature, weakened, being artificially fed) and persons with reduced immune status (disabled, elderly) .
1 bottle contains immunoglobulin 300 mg (1 dose)
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside, 30 minutes before a meal (pre-diluted powder in boiled water at room temperature: water is added to the contents of the bottle to half the volume and stirred with gentle shaking until a colorless transparent liquid is obtained - opalescence is allowed) 1-2 times a day for 5 days.
Allergic reaction (angioedema, rash, anaphylactic shock) to the introduction of human immunoglobulin in history.
Perhaps a combination with antibiotics, synthetic chemotherapeutic drugs, bacteriophages.
If polymorphic rashes occur, treatment can be continued under the cover of antihistamines. Each introduction is registered in the established accounting forms with the indication of the series number, control number, expiration date, manufacturer, date of introduction and nature of the reaction to the introduction.
- Brand name: Immunoglobulin complex preparation for enteral use (TRC)
- Active ingredient: Human immunoglobulin normal IgG, IgA, IgM
- Dosage form: Lyophilized powder for oral solution
- Manufacturer: Microgen NGO
- Country of Origin: Russia