- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Restores impaired immunological reactivity: regulates the number and ratio of T-and B-lymphocytes and their subpopulations stimulates cellular immunity reactions, enhances phagocytosis; stimulates the processes of regeneration and blood formation in case of their oppression, and also improves the course of the processes of cellular metabolism.
- Immunodeficiency states in adults and children (from 6 months to 14 years) with: infectious purulent and septic processes. Persistent dysfunction of the thymus: radiation sickness, thymus tumors, prompt removal of the thymus.
- Acute and chronic viral and bacterial infections.
- Violation of regenerative processes.
- Immunosuppression and hematopoiesis after chemotherapy or radiation therapy in cancer patients.
1 bottle contains:
Active substance: thymic polypeptides - 10 mg.
Excipients: glycine - 20 mg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Taktivin is injected s / c; in adults, 1 ml of a 0.01% solution (which is 40 mcg / m2 or 1–2 mcg / kg) is administered at night, once a day, daily for 5–14 days. If necessary, the course of treatment is continued for 1 month in 2 ml every 3rd day. The course of treatment can be repeated in 2–3 weeks.
For children from 6 months to 14 years, Taktivin is prescribed s / c at the rate of 2–3 mcg per 1 kg of body weight.
With frequent diseases of acute respiratory viral infections, acute respiratory infections, purulent-septic infections, with atopic dermatitis complicated by the herpes virus, Taktivin is administered daily for 7–10 days in combination with basic drugs. Subsequent administration of the drug - 1 injection every other day for 1-2 weeks. It is recommended to enter in the evening between the 17th and 20th hours.
Hyperimmune cytolysis provocation. Exacerbation of purulent infections.
- Lactation period.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Use of the drug is contraindicated in pregnancy.
- Brand name: Timalin
- Active ingredient: Thymus extract
- Dosage form: Lyophilisate for preparation of solution for intramuscular administration.
- Manufacturer: Samson-Med OAO
- Country of Origin: Russia