- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Restores impaired immunological reactivity: regulates the number and ratio of T-and B-lymphocytes and their subpopulations stimulates cellular immunity reactions, enhances phagocytosis; stimulates the processes of regeneration and blood formation in case of their oppression, and also improves the course of the processes of cellular metabolism.
- Immunodeficiency states in adults and children (from 6 months to 14 years) with: infectious purulent and septic processes. Persistent dysfunction of the thymus: radiation sickness, thymus tumors, prompt removal of the thymus.
- Acute and chronic viral and bacterial infections.
- Violation of regenerative processes.
- Immunosuppression and hematopoiesis after chemotherapy or radiation therapy in cancer patients.
1 bottle contains:
Active substance: thymic polypeptides - 10 mg.
Excipients: glycine - 20 mg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The contents of the vial are dissolved before injection in 1-2 ml of isotonic sodium chloride solution.
The drug is administered intramuscularly daily in the following doses:
- Adults: 5-20 mg. In the course of 30-100 mg.
- Children: Up to a year - 1 mg; 1-3 years - 1.5-2 mg; 4-6 years - 2-3 mg; 7-14 years old - 3-5 mg.
Within 3-10 days depending on the severity of immunity disorders.
If necessary, repeat the course (after 1-6 months).
With the preventive purpose
The drug is used intramuscularly daily for 3-5 days:
- Adults: 5-10 mg.
- Children: 1-5 mg.
Individual intolerance. Pregnancy and lactation.
Pregnancy and Lactation
The drug is contraindicated for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and other mechanisms that require high concentration of attention
No negative effect on the ability to drive vehicles and mechanisms was noted.
- Brand name: Timalin
- Active ingredient: Thymus extract
- Dosage form: Lyophilisate for preparation of solution for intramuscular administration.
- Manufacturer: Samson-Med OAO
- Country of Origin: Russia
Studies and clinical trials of Thymalin (Click to expand)
- A Theoretical Structural Study of Isoniazid Complexes with Thiotriazoline
- Distribution of the hormonal thymic factor thymalin in human fetal tissues
- Effect of thymalin on the cyclic nucleotide system in the mouse spleen
- Effect of thymalin on some immunologic parameters and on uterine structure and function in guinea pigs with endometrial hyperplasia
- Interaction between thymalin and lymphocytes from different sources in experimentsin vivoandin vitro
- Morphological changes in the thymus after thymalin administration in experimental osteomyelitis
- Effect of thymalin on thymus morphology and function in mice
- Effect of thymalin on the state of the blood kallikrein-kinin system in thymectomized rats
- Extrathymic distribution of thymalin-positive cells in epithelia of organs close to the thymus morphogenetically during human prenatal development
- Dynamics of thymalin localization in human embryonic thymus tissues
- Effect of vitamin E and thymalin on the development of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis
- Effect of thymalin on protein synthesis in the brain and on conditionedreflex activity of the offspring of neurosensitized rats
- Effect of thymalin and heterologous transfusion on blood clotting and fibrinolysis in thymectomized rats
- Effects of thymalin and α-tocopherol on morphofunctional state of neuroendocrine system at the early stages of atherogenesis
- Correction of hyperlipoproteinogenic microangiopathy and organ pathology with thymalin and leu-enkephalin in the early stages of atherogenesis
- Levels of the thymic factor thymalin in human and murine skin epithelia during ontogeny
- Age- and sex-related differences of hypothalamic neuroendocrine center response to α-tocopherol acetate and thymalin preparation
- Age-Related Changes of Thymalin Content in Human Epidermis
- Thymalin in Developing Respiratory Organs of Human Fetus
- Effect of Thymalin on the Tumor and Thymus under Conditions of Activation Therapy In Vivo