Interferon Alfa-2b, Loratadine
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Altevir has antiviral, immunomodulatory, antiproliferative and antitumor effects. Interferon alpha-2b, interacting with specific receptors on the cell surface, initiates a complex chain of changes within the cell, including the induction of the synthesis of a number of specific cytokines and enzymes, disrupts the synthesis of viral RNA and virus proteins in the cell. The result of these changes is non-specific antiviral and anti-proliferative activity associated with the prevention of viral replication in the cell, inhibition of cell proliferation and the immunomodulatory effects of interferon. Interferon alpha-2b stimulates the presentation of antigen to immunocompetent cells, has the ability to stimulate the phagocytic activity of macrophages, as well as the cytotoxic activity of T cells and "natural killer cells" involved in antiviral immunity. Prevents cell proliferation, especially tumor. It has a depressing effect on the synthesis of certain oncogenes, leading to inhibition of tumor growth.
Altevir is used in complex therapy in adults:
- in chronic viral hepatitis B without signs of cirrhosis,
- in chronic viral hepatitis C in the absence of signs of liver failure (monotherapy or combination therapy with ribavirin),
- with papillomatosis of the larynx, genital warts,
- with hairy cell leukemia, chronic myeloid leukemia, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, melanoma, multiple myeloma, Kaposi's sarcoma on the background of AIDS, progressive kidney cancer.
1 ml of solution contains:
Active substance: 1 million IU of interferon alpha-2b human recombinant;
Excipients: sodium acetate, sodium chloride, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt, Tween 80, dextran 40, water for injection.
Interferon Alfa-2b, Loratadine is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Brand name: Allerhoferon
- Active ingredient: Interferon Alfa-2b, Loratadine
- Manufacturer: Meda Pharma GmbH & Co. KG