- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
The drug stimulates the production of cell energy. With age, the cells in our body lose this ability. Acting at the cellular level, succinic acid strengthens the immune system, normalizes the nervous system, stimulates the production of enough insulin to lower blood sugar levels, slows down the development of inflammatory processes, counteracts stress and depression, enhances the effect of other medications taken, neutralizes poisons received due to the use of alcohol and tobacco, significantly increases microcirculation in tissues and organs, contributes to the allocation of important for the digestive system rmentov eliminates toxic effects on the body to radiation and magnetic waves. Apply with physical and mental stress.
Due to all this, succinic acid prolongs the life of a person, promotes renewal at the cellular level. This is especially important in old age.
As a biologically active food supplement - a source of succinic acid.
Acid amber, sugar, potato starch, talc, calcium stearate, aerosil.
succinic acid is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Succinic acid is taken orally. Adults from 1/2 to 3 pills per day.
Allergic reactions are possible.
Hypersensitivity to acetylaminosuccinic acid.
- Active ingredient: Succinic acid
- Properties of potentially biodegradable copolyesters of (succinic acid-1,4-butanediol)/(dimethyl terephthalate-1,4-butanediol)
- Properties of biodegradable copolyesters of succinic acid-1,4-butanediol/succinic acid-1,4-cyclohexanedimethanol
- Hemiesters and hemiamides of maleic and succinic acid: synthesis and application of surfactants in emulsion polymerization with styrene and butyl acrylate
- Succinic acid production with reduced by-product formation in the fermentation of Anaerobiospirillum succiniciproducens using glycerol as a carbon source
- Effects of the dimethyl ester on succinic acid on the hormonal and metabolic response to exercise in hereditarily diabetic starved rats
- Two Succinato-bridged Zinc(II) Phenanthroline Complexes: [Zn(phen)L2/2](H2L) and [(phen)2Zn(μ-L)Zn(phen)2]L � 11H2O with H2L = Succinic Acid
- New biodegradable polymers from renewable sources. High molecular weight poly(ester carbonate)s from succinic acid and 1,3-propanediol
- Controlled/“living” radical polymerization of styrene catalyzed by FeCl2/succinic acid
- Growth and dissolution of succinic acid crystals in a batch stirred crystallizer
- Nucleation and growth of succinic acid in a batch cooling crystallizer
- Monitoring of 4-hydroxybutyric acid levels in body fluids during vigabatrin treatment in succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase deficiency
- Reaction of α-Lithioacetic Acid Esters with Succinic Anhydrides
- Melt viscosity of poly(diethylene glycol-co-succinic acid): Molar mass dependence in the nonentangled regime
- Synthesis and chain extension of poly(L-lactic acid-co-succinic acid-co-1,4-butene diol)
- Synthesis and characterization of the biodegradable copolymers from succinic acid and adipic acid with 1,4-butanediol
- ATRP of acrylonitrile catalyzed by FeCl2/succinic acid under microwave irradiation
- Gas-liquid chromatographic analysis of synovial fluid. Succinic acid and lactic acid as markers for septic arthritis
- Feasibility of production methods for succinic acid derivatives: a marriage of renewable resources and chemical technology
- Wheat-based biorefining strategy for fermentative production and chemical transformations of succinic acid
- X-ray studies on crystalline complexes involving amino acids and peptides. XXIV. Different ionization states and novel aggregation patterns in the complexes of succinic acid with DL-and L-histidine
- Metabolic flux analysis for succinic acid production by recombinant Escherichia coli with amplified malic enzyme activity
- A new process for the continuous production of succinic acid from glucose at high yield, titer, and productivity
- Effects of dissolved CO2 levels on the growth of Mannheimia succiniciproducens and succinic acid production
- Production of succinic acid at low pH by a recombinant strain of the aerobic yeast Yarrowia lipolytica